|is this fatal
Dec 3, 2006
I was selabit for 5 years now the first person I was with now tells me he just found out he has hepititas b if I have it is it fatal.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would simply get tested for hepatitis B infection. It is possible that you were vaccinated in the past and just don't know it. If your panel is completely negative, I would get vaccinated.
If you DID get hepatitis B infection, the vast majority of adults clear the infection (about 95%).
mam reply to ur question..
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.