Dec 3, 2006
can you contract hep c through oral sex, intercourse, kissing, and if so how to prevent
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can uncommonly be transmitted through sexual intercourse. The risk seems to be higher in sex with trauma or sex in the setting of other sexually transmitted diseases. There is no documentation that I am aware of to suggest that HCV can be transmitted by oral sex or kissing.
How many have HIV & HCV
more insight please
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.