hepatitid profile exam result

Dear Madam

I got my result for my hepa profile exam. and here what it says in my result:

hepa B surface antigen:reactive,px count 220.780 in the cut off value of 2.00

ANti-HBs:non reactive, PX count 0.0 in cut off value of 10.00

Anti-HBC(IgG):Reactive, PX count 0.138 in cut off value of 1.000

HBE-antigen:reactive with PX count of 154.950 in cut off value of 1.00

ANTI-HBE:Non reactive, PX count of 5.385 in cut off value of 1.00

ANTI-HAV(IgG): REACTIVE,px COUNT OF 0.072 IN CUT OFF VALUE OF 1.001

NOTE: anti-hbc,anti-hbe AND ANTI-HAV IgG counts below the cut-off value is considered reactive.

what was this means?im confused madam. before i took my hepatitis profile they told me that the exam will included the DNA exam if my hepa. B is originated from my blood or bloodborne or inherited?but when i get the result the lady in the counter told me that DNA exam is not included?how was that happened madam?is hepatitis profile will not include DNA exam?help me madam to interpret this result. thank you so much madam and i kindly hope for your answer. GOD bless.

unknown.

It appears that you probably have chronic hepatitis B infection. I suspect that you core IgM was negative.

The final diagnosis of "chronic" infection is made after six months to see if the surface antigen clears or remains.

The HBV DNA is not automatically done. I suspect it will show virus in your bloodstream since your e antigen is positive.

Measurement of ALT and AST (liver function tests) are also important.If you have chronic infection, you will also need a liver biopsy to evaluate as to whether you have liver disease.

Hope this is helpful.

test results
Hep B