|what is the best medicine for hepa b
Dec 3, 2006
i am positive for having hep b, my physician recomend me to take hepsera for 1 year, i would like to know if this medicine can really cure or eliminate the virus on my body? i am a nursing student i am very worried because i am not allowed to have my duty because of my condition. pls help me about this. thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several treatments available. The best one will often depend on some patient related factors and the status of your hepatitis B infection so it is hard to answer your question directly.
You may want to ask about entecavir or telbivudine since they seem to suppress the HBV virus faster than adefovir.
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Lap Dancing?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Diarrhea Worried It Could Be Ars
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.