HEPATITIS C

I IHAD A MEDICAL DONE FOR A REASON AND THEY FOUND I WAS EXPOSED WHEN THEY DID FURTHER TEST IT CAME OUT INTERMINTE WHAT DOES THAT MEAN SO I WENT FOR A SECOND AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WANT TO DO FURTHER TEST AND SEE I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING TO CONTACT IT THE ONLY THING WE CAN THINK OF IS I GOT IT FROM MY GRAN IS THERE CHANCE THE VIRUS IS IN MY BODY BUT IS DEAD AND HOW DO I GET IT OUT, AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MY DOCTOR CAN CLEAR ME FIT AND HEALTHY IF THE VIRUS IS NOT THERE OR SHOULD SAY DEAD AS MY LIVER IS FUNCTIONG NORMAL AND I HAVE LIVED WITH IT FOR 25 YEARS

If you do not have risk factors to HCV acquisition, I suspect this is a false positive which can occur with many different tests. I suggest a RIBA test to sort this out.

What are the risk factor of contracting hepatitis c ?
what is the best medicine for hepa b