What are the risk factor of contracting hepatitis c ?

I work in the O.R. and I punctured myself with a clean needle through my contaminated gloves. I recently change my gloves but i'm not sure if there is blood on my fingertips. Lets say if there is. What are the risk of contracting it? Can I contract it even though the needle is clean through my contamined gloves? I have double gloves and I squeezed my finger and pour alcohol and betadine solution. Also, the puncture is superficial. Please answer my question.

The risk sounds extremely minimal.

However, any health care worker with a potential work-related exposure to any infectious disease needs baseline testing and counseling for YOUR OWN PROTECTION. Do not wait on these events.

The Oh Boy Answer
HEPATITIS C