The Oh Boy Answer

I thought that I had stated that we had seen our physician. We did have our test ran through them. We both were still positive. My son is in the infectious stage of hep B. and my test came back positive for hep B also. They told us we would be scheduled for an appt. with a gastrointerologist in Indianapolis. My last professional job was as a general manager for a major fast-food chain.. I do have severe psoriasis, and psoriatic arthritis. The doctor said that all my open skin from the psoriasis could have been the course of which I got hep B? Any suggestions on what the best course of action. I have had someone tell me to go to a pathologist, or hematologist.. Not the gastrointerologist? Thanks.

I would see either a gastroenterologist, a hepatologist, or an infectious disease doctor with expertise in hepatitis B.

PLEASE ANSWER DOC!!!!!!!!!!!
What are the risk factor of contracting hepatitis c ?