PLEASE ANSWER DOC!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Docter

Hopw long would it take for me to find out if I had both Hep C and HIV, assuming I was not recieving medicine, and had not gotten tested, I know it varies. I will never get tested, WAY TOO SCARED, so I just want to know how long I have to wait before I know I don't have both diseases at the same time..I don't care if I have one, but both would and is a death sentence..PLEASE ANSWER

I strongly urge you not to have this attitude about two infections which are treatable conditions. There are patient support groups for both infections and it may be helpful for you to talk to someone with HIV or HCV to get more advice. However, testing is the way to go so you can be reassured if you are negative; or to get treatment if you are positive. It is also possible that you could be infected but don't need treatment now, but just need further follow-up.

hepa b lab. results-plz. help!!!
The Oh Boy Answer