hepititis c

please help iam going mad i had a bllod test and find i was exposed to hepatitis c but when further test are done it comes out interminted is there a chance this virus is dorminate and i need to know will i ever be decleared fit and healthy with results like these. please help expaine what is happening to me will i have to go for treatmentand how long does it take

True positive hepatitis C tests are usually simply "positive". If you have an "indeterminate" result, I suspect you are referring to a RIBA test. These are usually false positive tests. Please discuss this further with your physician.

hepa b lab. results-plz. help!!!