Dec 3, 2006
please help iam going mad i had a bllod test and find i was exposed to hepatitis c but when further test are done it comes out interminted is there a chance this virus is dorminate and i need to know will i ever be decleared fit and healthy with results like these. please help expaine what is happening to me will i have to go for treatmentand how long does it take
| Response from Dr. McGovern
True positive hepatitis C tests are usually simply "positive". If you have an "indeterminate" result, I suspect you are referring to a RIBA test. These are usually false positive tests. Please discuss this further with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.