Dec 3, 2006
How do you cure Hepatitis
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis A resolves on its own and does not cause chronic disease.
Treatment with interferon and ribavirin can cure hepatitis C. In hepatitis B, treatment usually leads to viral suppression and improvement of liver disease, but we don't usually use the word "cure".
oral sex and hep C
LIFE SPAN AVERAGE
- Are White Bumps A Symptom Of HIV?
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Burning Urethra A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.