Dec 3, 2006
How do you cure Hepatitis
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis A resolves on its own and does not cause chronic disease.
Treatment with interferon and ribavirin can cure hepatitis C. In hepatitis B, treatment usually leads to viral suppression and improvement of liver disease, but we don't usually use the word "cure".
oral sex and hep C
LIFE SPAN AVERAGE
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Do They Test For Hiv In Routine Blood Tests?
- How Long Does It Take For Genital Herpes To Incubate?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.