|What is it?
Nov 25, 2006
What is Hepatitus. Is it an HIV,is it AIDS or is it just a virus. Thanx in advance.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis just means inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis can be caused by viruses (Hepatitis A,B,C), medications, alcohol, herbal medications, and other causes.
Relapse of HCV
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
- The Hiv Virus Is Killed Outside The Body By Using
- Hiv Symptoms 2 Months After Exposure
- Health Insurance For Hiv Patients
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- Can You Be A Carrier Of Hiv But Not Suffer From It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.