Im infected can I still work?

I've been test positive in our school medical exam and the test show:

SGPT/ALT=22.80 U/L

Hepa B full panel: HBsAg 578.100 and is reactive

Anti HBs is 2.000 IU/L

HBeAg is 1854.000 reactive

Anti HBe is 7.710 Anti HBc IgM is 0.0083 Anti HBc IgM is 0.009 and is reactive

I don't know what those number says but I know that I positive.

Is there any drugs that can make a positive result after administering it and if I've already became inactive can I work as a nurse because hospitals are very strict and I'm curious if they accept applicant with hepa B but already inactive provided by their medical certificate?

Yes it appears that you have active hepatitis B. You will want to determine if you have recently acquired this. I cannot tell by the numbers due to the fact that there are two different numbers for the IgM fraction.

Please be certain that you did not acquire this infection "on the job". If you are at risk for hepatitis B from living in an endemic area, you may have chronic disease and you will need to know your hospital's policy about employment and patient care.

Treatment with effective drugs can also suppress virus if you have chronic infection. If you have acute infection, you may clear on your own.

Please help me answer some of my doubts!!!!!
Hep C prognosis