Please help me answer some of my doubts!!!!!

I had just went through rehab about a month and a half ago. I was a IV-HERION user for about a year and a half and so was my boyfriend, were both clean now but about 2 weeks ago I was tested for all std's and i came up positive for HEP C Antibody's!! But I had also got a tatoo done about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago??? I have told my family,close riends, and my boyfriend which have and are all being tested, BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO??? Is there any wy to tell if i got it from sharing needles with my boyfriend or my tatoo??? PLEASE HELP!!!!! I BEG OF YOU?? I just started to get my life back together and am only 20 years old, how is this going to affect me??? THank you so much for your time!! It means alot to me!! *Brandy*

Most injection drug users get hepatitis C within about six months of initiating sharing of needles or cookers.

You will need to have a test of your hepatitis C viral load to see if the infection is active.

If so you may want to think about treatment for hepatitis C or wait until new therapies are available since it takes several years for hepatitis C to cause significant disease.

In the meantime, stay clean of alcohol and drugs.

Syphilis and HIV
Im infected can I still work?