Nov 25, 2006
I had a finger stick with a dirty TB needle. What is my risk if the patient has Hep C?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect extremely low since the TB needles are obviously extremely thin gauge with minimal risk of significant blood within the needle. I would certainly go to employee health to have the proper follow-up of your exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.