|When To Test When Coinfected?
Nov 25, 2006
Hi Dr. McGovern,
My question is a short one. If a person is coinfected with Hiv and Hep C or B at the same time, when should they test for Hiv as I have read that it makes Hiv antibody production a slower process. Thank you for your answer in advance.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Double false positive HepC HIV
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.