|hep c results
Nov 25, 2006
my results are hep c igg antibody positive hcv riba assay positive hepatitas c antibodies by eia positive and hepatitas c antibodies by eia positive and hepatitas c antibodies by riba these were tested in 92 94 and 02 and hepatitas c antibodies by riba reactive does it mean iam clear now what do you advise i do
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Mouth Sores And Rapid Weight Loss A Sing Of Chemotherapy Treatment Or A Sign Of Hiv Aids?
- How Much Does Reyataz Cost?
- Is There Any Problem With Taking Milk Thistle While On HIV Meds?
- Side Effects Of Truvada And Prezista And Norvir
- Can Anal Cancer Kill You?
- Does Having Indigestion Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.