|hep c results
Nov 25, 2006
my results are hep c igg antibody positive hcv riba assay positive hepatitas c antibodies by eia positive and hepatitas c antibodies by eia positive and hepatitas c antibodies by riba these were tested in 92 94 and 02 and hepatitas c antibodies by riba reactive does it mean iam clear now what do you advise i do
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Kaposi Sarcoma?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Thrush?
- Blood Transfusion How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Swallowing Blood?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Urine?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Sensual Massage?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.