Nov 25, 2006
What are the chances of getting Hepatitis C, through unprotected sex
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The chance is low - about 1 to 3 percent in monogamous couples...Higher risk in those with multiple sex partners, traumatic sex, and those with other STDs..
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- What Do I Have If I Got Thrush On My Tongue?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
- CUTS ON HAND AND BLOOD CONTACT HIV RISK
- Effects Of HIV On The Ability To Work
- Finger In Mouth After Fingering
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.