Nov 25, 2006
What are the chances of getting Hepatitis C, through unprotected sex
Response from Dr. McGovern
The chance is low - about 1 to 3 percent in monogamous couples...Higher risk in those with multiple sex partners, traumatic sex, and those with other STDs..
Hep-C and my babies
hep c results
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- Body To Body Massage No Penetration Hiv Risk
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
- Does Having Diarrhea Affect Absorption Of HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.