|Hep-C and my babies
Nov 25, 2006
I am 61 years old and just found out I have Hep-C. I had a blood transfusion in 1963. I have 3 daughters, born in '66, '68 and '74. Are they infected also?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Most likely not...I would recommend that they get tested, but suspect they will be seronegative due to the low chance of transmission.
Any more injections?
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.