|Any more injections?
Nov 25, 2006
On the 6th July i received a hep A & B injection then 28th july i received another combined injection and then on the 18th november i receiveed a hep A only injection yet my gp says I need to go back and get another one - is he confused or am i?
Response from Dr. McGovern
For hepatitis B, you do need a series of three injections.
Hepatitis B infection
Hep-C and my babies
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.