|Any more injections?
Nov 25, 2006
On the 6th July i received a hep A & B injection then 28th july i received another combined injection and then on the 18th november i receiveed a hep A only injection yet my gp says I need to go back and get another one - is he confused or am i?
Response from Dr. McGovern
For hepatitis B, you do need a series of three injections.
Hepatitis B infection
Hep-C and my babies
- Should I Get Tested After Touching Condom?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.