|hep b carrier can get marry?
Nov 25, 2006
dear doctor i am a healthy carrier of hepatitis b virus,can i get marry to a girl which is not vaccinated to hep b virus,please tell me as soon as possible afzal
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are an inactive carrier, you most likely have no or little circulating virus.
I would still advise a vaccine for your wife-to- be if possible. If not possible, you will probably not transmit virus but your carrier state needs to be monitored to be certain that this does not change.
Also you can consider the use of condoms.
Hepatitis B infection
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.