|PLZ help,Worried hiv/hcv
Nov 25, 2006
Worried about delayed serconversion due to coinfection and stress, what is a recommended test interval for both hiv and hcv? i have tested at 3 and 6 months. Before one can rest at night, thanks so for your help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would rest on this. This is enough testing - the interval of six months is adequate.
- Vaginal Fisting Negative At 3 Months
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.