|Hepatitis C and HIV
Nov 25, 2006
Truvada based regimen used for treatment of Hepatitis B viral infection is said to be ineffective for Hepatitis C. What in your opinion will be the best drug combinations in a resource limited setting?.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Combination with tenofovir would certainly be most welcome, if costs can be accomodated. Other choices for hepatitis B are probably not going to be more affordable..Furthermore the other medications (entecavir and telbivudine) do not offer therapy against HIV.
ana ifa test
Gall Bladder Vs Hep C
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.