|ana ifa test
Nov 25, 2006
my anti nuclear ab-ifa,hep2,serum is POSITIVE and PRIMARY DILUTION is 1:40, PRIMARY INTENSITY ON IF is 1+ ,ANA pattern is SPECKLED,END POIN TITRE is 1:80 SO WHT DOES IT MEAN
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss this test with your primary care physician as to whether there is any concern about autoimmune disease or autoimmune hepatitis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.