ana ifa test
Nov 25, 2006
my anti nuclear ab-ifa,hep2,serum is POSITIVE and PRIMARY DILUTION is 1:40, PRIMARY INTENSITY ON IF is 1+ ,ANA pattern is SPECKLED,END POIN TITRE is 1:80 SO WHT DOES IT MEAN
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss this test with your primary care physician as to whether there is any concern about autoimmune disease or autoimmune hepatitis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- Do Hiv Patients Keep A Slightly High Temperature?
- Hiv Knee And Elbow Pain
- Would Trichomoniasis Or Chlamydia Show Up After A Few Years
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
- What Will Happen If I Touched A Genital Herpes Scab?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.