|ana ifa test
Nov 25, 2006
my anti nuclear ab-ifa,hep2,serum is POSITIVE and PRIMARY DILUTION is 1:40, PRIMARY INTENSITY ON IF is 1+ ,ANA pattern is SPECKLED,END POIN TITRE is 1:80 SO WHT DOES IT MEAN
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss this test with your primary care physician as to whether there is any concern about autoimmune disease or autoimmune hepatitis.
oh boy. lol
Hepatitis C and HIV
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Can Animals Give You Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.