HB results-sophea

I have had chronic stomach problems and have recently received from by OBGYN these results and recommended to see my Doctor. Do I have Hep B or C? HB core Ab, Total Reactive ABN Urea Nitrogen 5 L 7-25 mg/DL Bilirubin, Total 0.6 Bilirubin, Direct 0.1 Thanks,

Your hepatitis B core is reactive. This may suggest that you were exposed to hepatitis B in the past. You need further testing for hepatitis B including Hepatitis B surface antigen to understand the status of your hepatitis B infection - as whether it is past or active.

oh boy. lol