Nov 25, 2006
I have had chronic stomach problems and have recently received from by OBGYN these results and recommended to see my Doctor. Do I have Hep B or C? HB core Ab, Total Reactive ABN Urea Nitrogen 5 L 7-25 mg/DL Bilirubin, Total 0.6 Bilirubin, Direct 0.1 Thanks,
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis B core is reactive. This may suggest that you were exposed to hepatitis B in the past. You need further testing for hepatitis B including Hepatitis B surface antigen to understand the status of your hepatitis B infection - as whether it is past or active.
oh boy. lol
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.