Nov 25, 2006
I have had chronic stomach problems and have recently received from by OBGYN these results and recommended to see my Doctor. Do I have Hep B or C? HB core Ab, Total Reactive ABN Urea Nitrogen 5 L 7-25 mg/DL Bilirubin, Total 0.6 Bilirubin, Direct 0.1 Thanks,
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis B core is reactive. This may suggest that you were exposed to hepatitis B in the past. You need further testing for hepatitis B including Hepatitis B surface antigen to understand the status of your hepatitis B infection - as whether it is past or active.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.