Nov 25, 2006
i have HBsAG be -ve HBs IGm be -ve HBc total antibody +ve wht does this mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This means that you probably had hepatitis B in the past but cleared the infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.