Nov 25, 2006
i have HBsAG be -ve HBs IGm be -ve HBc total antibody +ve wht does this mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
This means that you probably had hepatitis B in the past but cleared the infection.
Thank you, Dr M,
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- Recurring Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.