Nov 25, 2006
i have HBsAG be -ve HBs IGm be -ve HBc total antibody +ve wht does this mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
This means that you probably had hepatitis B in the past but cleared the infection.
Thank you, Dr M,
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.