Nov 25, 2006
i have HBsAG be -ve HBs IGm be -ve HBc total antibody +ve wht does this mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This means that you probably had hepatitis B in the past but cleared the infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.