Thank you, Dr M,

On this thanksgiving weekend, I am counting my blessings and you are on the list. Your kindness and good advice helped me through a lot of worry and anxiety, all of it self imposed. All I can say is thank you for everything. You are a true healer of body, mind and soul. I won't bother you with any more qs but I will check in with you on this web site from time to time. Please be well, Dr M. You are one in a million.

Your Ohio fan.

What a wonderful message! Best of holidays to you and to all the other readers on this website.

I only wish I could answer all the excellent questions that come my way.

Need Help On Hep C Question?
help plz