Apr 7, 2001
How do Iget Hepitites B?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis B is trasmitted through blood exposure to the virus. The blood and derivatives available in the U.S., is tested for the virus and nowadays ,the risk of getting hep.B by a transfussion is remote.The most common risk would be by sharing needles and by sexual contact.
hiv and hep viruses
has your opinion on life expectancy changed ?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.