Nov 25, 2006
can u get hep c without using a condom? what are the chances? is a stomach problem a symptom?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be sexually transmitted but infrequently. It is more common in association with multiple sexual partners, sex with trauma, and concomitant sexually transmitted diseases, like syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Gastrointestinal Problems?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Coated Tongue After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.