Nov 25, 2006
can u get hep c without using a condom? what are the chances? is a stomach problem a symptom?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be sexually transmitted but infrequently. It is more common in association with multiple sexual partners, sex with trauma, and concomitant sexually transmitted diseases, like syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.