Nov 25, 2006
can u get hep c without using a condom? what are the chances? is a stomach problem a symptom?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be sexually transmitted but infrequently. It is more common in association with multiple sexual partners, sex with trauma, and concomitant sexually transmitted diseases, like syphilis.
enquiry about hepatitis
Person with Hep C, B, & Cirosis
- Organ Systems Affected By Hiv
- What Does Hiv Positive And Negative Mean?
- Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy And Hiv
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- When Can Gonorrhea Be Deadly?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.