Electrolysis and HIV

I recently began a course of electrolysis and last time I went I noticed after my treatment that the beauticians gloves had split. I am worried that she may have knicked herself and carried on performing the treatment. Am I at risk?

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

Your risk of HIV infection is nil.Actually the setting that you describe ,will not, put you at risk for any viral infection.I would like to comment a little on other settings where the virus of hepatitis C can be trasmitted in beauty parlors:Sharing eqquipment for manicures,using the same container to wash the hands ,or remain in a solution after manipulation,body piercing with same materials,permanent eyebrows, etc;razors during hair cuts, etc....Demand disposable materials and never share equipment.

hepatitis and hiv
Hep B -Conversion look likely?