Nov 25, 2006
i have HBsAG be -ve HBs IGm be -ve HBc total antigen +ve wht does this mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This probably means that you were exposed to hepatitis B in the past but cleared your virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.