Nov 25, 2006
i have HBsAG be -ve HBs IGm be -ve HBc total antigen +ve wht does this mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
This probably means that you were exposed to hepatitis B in the past but cleared your virus.
CLEARING OF HEP C
newborn and hep c
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Enjoying Sex Gay Mixed Stats Couples
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Little Bumps On The Head Of Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.