Nov 25, 2006
i have HBsAG be -ve HBs IGm be -ve HBc total antigen +ve wht does this mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This probably means that you were exposed to hepatitis B in the past but cleared your virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.