Nov 25, 2006
i had a test done and they find i was exposed when they did riba on the hepitis it came interminate do i have it
Response from Dr. McGovern
If the RIBA is indeterminate you probably have not been exposed to hepatitis C. This RIBA test is very sensitive and if you have hepatitis C it is usually fully positive.
CLEARING OF HEP C
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- What Is The Shot You Get For Std's?
- Any Case Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.