Nov 25, 2006
wht does this result show (acute or chronic)? and hw should we take the treatment further?and one thing more that he is eating normally and liver func. such as SGPT IS 40 and SGOT is 70 and recovering very well.but docter said that he has jst 2 or 3 years to live..is this true.?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry but I am not sure what your question is. You have not sent any serologies to interpret.
tests for heb b
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Syphilis Rash On Neck
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.