Nov 25, 2006
If HBAsg is reactive, what are the chances of getting vaccination?will it will further aggrivate the situation , is it harmful or one can safely take the vaccination,its is urgent please help me answer the question as i have to go abroad and time is slipping Regards
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If the hepatitis B surface antigen is positive, then you may have either acute or chronic hepatitis B. You need to discuss the results of the rest of your hepatitis B panel with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.