Nov 25, 2006
If HBAsg is reactive, what are the chances of getting vaccination?will it will further aggrivate the situation , is it harmful or one can safely take the vaccination,its is urgent please help me answer the question as i have to go abroad and time is slipping Regards
Response from Dr. McGovern
If the hepatitis B surface antigen is positive, then you may have either acute or chronic hepatitis B. You need to discuss the results of the rest of your hepatitis B panel with your physician.
tests for heb b
- Does Hiv Lower General Lymphocyte Count?
- How Much Acidophilus Should I Take For Thrush?
- Can Hiv Virus Pass Through The Pores Of Condoms?
- Can Get Hiv From A Lancet?
- Probability Of Hiv Transmission With Condom
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.