Nov 25, 2006
I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH GENE TYPE 2 AND AM NOW IN MY FORTH MONTH OF TREATMENT.CAN SMOKING MARAJUANA AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF MY TREATMENT
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not aware of any data suggesting that this would affect your outcome. Take all doses of your medications - adherence really counts. You have an excellent chance of cure with genotype 2 infection.
what is the medicine for hepatitis b?
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.