|what is the medicine for hepatitis b?
Nov 25, 2006
I have read that you mention that there are so many medicine available for hepatitis, what are these & where can I can that? Thanks in advance.
Response from Dr. McGovern
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.