|what is the medicine for hepatitis b?
Nov 25, 2006
I have read that you mention that there are so many medicine available for hepatitis, what are these & where can I can that? Thanks in advance.
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Herpes Simplex Go Away On Its Own?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.