|What year did they start giving HeptitisChildhood Vac.
Apr 7, 2001
I was born in 1956. I have never ween my immunization records from childhood. I know that I've never recieved a vaccination as an adult. I am not in the "high risk" groups but don't want to get any type anyway! How long does a vaccine last too?
|Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Are Hiv Positive Are You Able To Get Disability Benefits?
- How Long Does Take For Hiv Test To Come Back?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- How Soon Do Hiv Symptoms Show Up?
- Tachycardia And Hiv
- What Type Of Cell Does The Aids Virus Attack?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.