Hepititis B ?

I know the ratio for getting the series of shots is more in my favor. I have to get the series of shots before I can start work also, but what if I am 1 in a million that has a reaction? What are the reactions and is there anything that can be done right away to stop the reaction?

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

The side effects of the HBV vaccine are rare.Mostly are pain at the site of infection,and mild fever or malaise.There is no significant association with the very,very rare neurological diseases, as GB disease.On the other hand,the risk of liver related death in non-vaccinated patients is much higher that the vaccine risks.Go ahead and get the vaccine.

2nd regquest
What year did they start giving HeptitisChildhood Vac.