Nov 3, 2006
12 years ago my mom had hepatists C and the doctor say that they cannot treat my mom because my mom had kidney transplant if they treat hepatists C her kidney no longer working any more. Do you know any kind of treatment out for my mom? It would not have effect the kidney transplant.
Thank u very much
Response from Dr. McGovern
New therapies are being developed for hepatitis C including protease and polymerase inhibitors. They continue to look good in early clinical trials.
Hep B Coinfection, too early to start HBV med?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.