Pregancy and Entecavir

I've been on medications since 2000. I was first given the Lamivudir for around 2 years, followed by Adefovir for another 2 years. After that, I was given the combination of Lamivudir and Adefovir for 4 months. Recently, I've been put on Entecavir for nearly 3 months. My question is: Can I have still children and if my partner accidentally gets pregrant (I am still worrying about it), will there by any complication to mother & child?

Thanks & regards, Tim

If you developed lamivudine resistant virus, you should be treated with a full milligram of entecavir (1.0 mg).

Your wife should be vaccinated against hepatitis B and should have her antibody levels checked to be certain she is protected.

There is no risk to her pregnancy if she is immunized.

My Marriage is put on hold because of my HBV DNA PCR test
Hep B Coinfection, too early to start HBV med?