My Marriage is put on hold because of my HBV DNA PCR test

I am a recently diagnosed HBs Ag+, HBe Ag-, HBV DNA PCR=4005 copies/ml. I proposed to a girl and told tbe family about my HBV infection and I also told them that if their daughter gets vaccinated and tested after vaccination period to make sure that the HBs Ab level has reached the save level, she should be protected from being infected by myself. Her brother who is a doctor, a general practisioner, interfered and said that she still can be infected even if she gets vaccinated. He also asked me to do another HBV DNA PCR test after three month from the first one. The second HBV DNA PCR result was 4515 copies/ml.

My questions are:

1)Is this doctor(brother) right in what he said that she can still be infected despite being immunised?

2)does 500 copies extra in my blood stream after three month show that I am highly replicative and infectious as this doctor(who is not a specialist anyway) tries to stress?.

I know that my message is long but I wish you will have the patience and time to read it and answer me as my marriage life depends on your answer.

I thank you in advance.

I would recommend immunization of your fiance and checking antibody levels to be certain she converted. This vaccine is extremely safe and protective. If you want to be extra careful, you can use condoms. Your viral level is low.

Best of luck.

couple with hep c
Pregancy and Entecavir