|liver tumor and splenomegaly
Nov 3, 2006
its more than a month that my father was suffering for a liver tumor and splenomegaly and even active with hepa B...what would be the best thing to do with this? is there any treatment? can he live longer? please answer my questions Dr. McGovern....
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get your father to a hepatologist in a tertiary care center. If you are uncertain where to go, you may be able to get a list of names from the American LIver Foundation if you live in the US.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis Splenomegaly
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.