liver tumor and splenomegaly

its more than a month that my father was suffering for a liver tumor and splenomegaly and even active with hepa B...what would be the best thing to do with this? is there any treatment? can he live longer? please answer my questions Dr. McGovern....

thank you!

I would get your father to a hepatologist in a tertiary care center. If you are uncertain where to go, you may be able to get a list of names from the American LIver Foundation if you live in the US.

Transfusions-HepC-reatment-non responder How long till I can try again
tx of cirrhosis