|low white blood count
Nov 3, 2006
I treated for HepC and have been nondetectable for two years but still always tired. Now my white blood cell is dropping. Can this be from the Hepc despite my low viral load or treatment or something new?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would wonder about something new. I wouldn't attribute it to your hepatitis C infection or treatment in the past. I would discuss it with your doctor further.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Blood Cells, Viral Infection, Acute Hep C
- Hep C Low White Cell Count
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.