|low white blood count
Nov 3, 2006
I treated for HepC and have been nondetectable for two years but still always tired. Now my white blood cell is dropping. Can this be from the Hepc despite my low viral load or treatment or something new?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would wonder about something new. I wouldn't attribute it to your hepatitis C infection or treatment in the past. I would discuss it with your doctor further.
HCV/Not In Archives
ELEVATED ALPHA FETAL PROTEIN TUMOR MARKER
- How Long Does It Take Megace Es To Start Working?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- How Long Until A Cure For Hiv?
- Can You Have Hiv And Still Have A Normal White Blood Count?
- Fear Of Hiv In Hypodermic Needles On The Ground
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.