|low white blood count
Nov 3, 2006
I treated for HepC and have been nondetectable for two years but still always tired. Now my white blood cell is dropping. Can this be from the Hepc despite my low viral load or treatment or something new?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would wonder about something new. I wouldn't attribute it to your hepatitis C infection or treatment in the past. I would discuss it with your doctor further.
HCV/Not In Archives
ELEVATED ALPHA FETAL PROTEIN TUMOR MARKER
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- What Std Would Cause Lower Back Pain?
- Atripla And High Liver Enzymes
- Can Hiv Transmitted Through Sucking Breast?
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.