|low white blood count
Nov 3, 2006
I treated for HepC and have been nondetectable for two years but still always tired. Now my white blood cell is dropping. Can this be from the Hepc despite my low viral load or treatment or something new?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would wonder about something new. I wouldn't attribute it to your hepatitis C infection or treatment in the past. I would discuss it with your doctor further.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Blood Cells, Viral Infection, Acute Hep C
- Low White Platelet Counts Hep C
- What Color Is Your Discharge When You Have Hep C?
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Blood In Food
- Rubbing Stripper How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Negative Western Blot
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.