Nov 3, 2006
My mother was just diagnosed with Hepatitis C. She takes care of my infant while I work. What precautions should we take to make sure that my little one does not contract this awful disease?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no risk to your baby. Your mother just needs to cover a cut if she bleeds so no blood is exposed to your baby.
Could you explain this Hep. B result to me
Spontaneous Clearence of HVC
- Is Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.