Nov 3, 2006
My mother was just diagnosed with Hepatitis C. She takes care of my infant while I work. What precautions should we take to make sure that my little one does not contract this awful disease?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no risk to your baby. Your mother just needs to cover a cut if she bleeds so no blood is exposed to your baby.
Could you explain this Hep. B result to me
Spontaneous Clearence of HVC
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Protected Anal Sex
- Odds Of Infection Masturbation With Saliva
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.