Could you explain this Hep. B result to me

Dear Doctor Barbara, I have recently tested Hep. B positive. The result is as follows: HBs-Ag negative Anti-HBc positive ANti-HBs +43 HBe-Ag negative

1. Am I a chronic carrier of Hep. B 2. If so, what should I do in terms of treatment, eating habit and avoidance of transferance?

3. Does it mean that I have the potentiality of developing active/reactive Hep. B virus resurgence in the future? 4. If so, when approximately and how?

Thank you very much.

Good news. Since you are hepatitis B surface antigen negative, you do not have chronic disease. You cleared your infection.

Hepatitis C
prevention